Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Pond with Lilies, plein air watercolor study

Pond with Lilies



About This Painting:
From 2 weeks ago, at White City Park. had a great day out painting by one of the ponds.

Didn't get to paint today. Left everything in my car while I went out taking pictures at the Savanna Recreational area. Got back to get out my paints, and couldn't find my keys! They were in my purse on the front seat with the doors locked! So my husband had to come to Ft. Pierce and rescue me. Then while I waited for him, the batteries died in my camera. Rough morning! We salvaged the day by eating a nice lunch, on me of course!


Ready to frame.

Media: Watercolor
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $200 USD

Sorry, the original is not available

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: